ORACLE XML PUBLISHER/ CONTRACT/ FL

From: OMNI GROUP <tgugger_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:22:49 -0500

                                                          OMNI GROUP

                                                       tgugger_at_sbcglobal.net

                                                          419-537-9447

                             ORACLE XML PUBLISHER CONSULTANT NEEDED

   I am working with a client that has the need above and I thought it might be of interest to you. If not, possibly you may know a fit.

Location: Florida

Duration: 6 to 8 wks

Position: Contract

Expenses: Paid

  If you have an interest please answer the five questions below. Email answers WITH a resume to tgugger_at_sbcglobal.net.

  1.. XML Publisher experience ------------------------yrs
  2.. Purchasing/ Invoice experience -------------------yrs