Oracle and materialized view

From: Umbi <umberto.michelucci_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 20 Feb 2006 08:17:57 -0800

I am having a problem with materialized views lately. We have several MVs and we refresh them via the DBMS_MVIEW package. Everything works perfectly all the week but on saturday, regularly, the refresh does not come back anymore. It takes days (nobody has checked how long). Probably some DBA tasks are running on saturday but we don't know what (we are not the DBAs). Can anyone suggest a reason why the refresh doesn't work anymore? In addition after a complete oracle restart everything work again perfectly.

Thanks for any help,
Umberto Received on Mon Feb 20 2006 - 10:17:57 CST