Re: Oracle 10G and Trigger Problem

From: Nicolas Bronke <Nicolas_Bronke_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:08:14 +0100

>> I have an Oracle 10G Enterprise Edition 10.2.0.1.0 with a standard
>> installation on XP-Pro. Now I detected a strange behaviour. I made a
>> reproducable example>
>>
> You are not telling the whole story...

I told the whole story. On 9i no Problems with the mentionend Oracle release reproducable with XP and Linux
Here are again the release copied from sqlplus

Verbunden mit:
Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options

> No problem here... neither on 10.1.0.4/Linux:
> Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.1.0.4.0 - Production
> With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options

The different is you have 10.1 we 10.2

Thanks for your answer

Regards Nicolas Received on Fri Feb 17 2006 - 06:08:14 CST