Time within a number of minutes of a target time

From: dombrooks <dombrooks_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2006 01:42:32 -0800

I've got a mental block on how to do this.

I have a date column on a table and I want to get rows where the time is within a certain number of minutes of a target time. e.g.

where to_char(startdatetime,'HH24:MI') between targettime-window and targettime+window

and this needs to work over a 24 hour clock. Maybe, it's intervals I need to be working with? Received on Fri Feb 17 2006 - 03:42:32 CST