Re: Can Gathering Statistics Ever Hurt Performance?

From: Keith <keithhoxie_at_verizon.net>
Date: 14 Feb 2006 20:27:25 -0800

You can use the same package to save and extract table statistics, then use the saved statistics to detect usage changes and can then replace the old statistics if you want.

We've updating the table statistics for 10 years weekly, we have had never had a performance problem due to updated statistics. Received on Tue Feb 14 2006 - 22:27:25 CST