Re: sqlplus / passing variable to all instances

From: Joe <jchristl_at_zdnetmail.com>
Date: 13 Feb 2006 09:47:12 -0800

lol. The development on that platform is nearly maxed out, and that oracle version does what they need it to, so they feel there's no reason to pay for an upgrade.

Other platforms have 8, 9, and maybe 10 (not sure).

Anyway I found out to add the Notes that I wanted the users to see when they first run the script.

By adding
#DOC

    First line of notes
    Second line of notes
#

UPDATE .... Now if I can just get the variables to populate to the second instance.... Received on Mon Feb 13 2006 - 11:47:12 CST