Re: PHP DLL's anyone?

From: Martin Doherty <martin.doherty_at_undisclosed.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:02:49 -0500

DravenStone wrote:

>There is little I hate more then someone who calls upon the expertise

than

Sorry - couldn't resist. Kneejerk reaction to pet peeve, not slamming you.

When we write code or issue commands, we must be careful to spell the commands and keywords correctly, get parameters in the right order etc. or else we won't get the results we want. Luckily the English language has more resiliency *than* a computer language in that regard, but still I think interhuman communication will be improved if we try to get it somewhat right. Received on Tue Feb 07 2006 - 21:02:49 CST