Re: PHP DLL's anyone?

From: Laurenz Albe <invite_at_spam.to.invalid>
Date: 07 Feb 2006 08:31:44 GMT

DravenStone <chiptricks_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> just made a post in the PHP group, but my feeling is I'm missing
> something I need that will come from oracle, and I wondered if someone
> in the oracle groups might have an answer?

Did you get any helpful replies?

If not, it's maybe due to the way you wrote your question.

You start out with a nice introduction, followed by a quick resume, liberally sprinkled with news about how you felt during what you did.

One has to scroll down a page to find something that starts resembling a meaningful question.

This may be appropriate for a novelist, but it will not get you far on Usenet.

I have found it useful to start with a short sentence that sums up the problem, then write a few lines that contain all the software components involved, their versions and the setup, then I proceed to describe what I did, what I wanted to achieve with it, what actually happened and why I am unhappy with it.

All in all it shouldn't be longer than one screen. If I have more data that I want to add, like an strace output or some other log, I append it at the end.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe Received on Tue Feb 07 2006 - 02:31:44 CST