Re: Urgent req with our SPAM

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 10:18:03 -0800

Sergey Kashyrin wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> It does not worth to reply on such stuff until SPF policy will be in force
> (and I hope it will happen soon).
>
> Regards,
> SK

I don't post here for the benefit of those, such as yourself, that no better. I do it to make sure that those intending to post spam know, with 100% certainty, they will receive public ridicule and abuse when they do.

And yes I know it does not discourage all of them. But I do get emails from time-to-time from those that read these little missives and ask me if people will be offended if they post "...." ... so it does help.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org