Stored procedures for OracleDb

From: sb <sonali.bhavsar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2006 04:06:42 -0800

Hi All,

I am in a dilemma where I wastoldby other developers in my team that complex stored procedures are not used for accessing oracledb where the tables return millions of rows of data. Is this true? The smarts after retrieving the data is done in business objexts using Pro C. This OracleDb is 10g.
Please advise. Received on Wed Feb 01 2006 - 06:06:42 CST