Re: Q: BLONG format in .mft files

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 27 Jan 2006 17:11:00 -0800

Malcolm Dew-Jones (yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca) wrote:
: I would like to cross reference the code in some forms.

: I can convert the forms to .fmt and most of the form structure is quite
: clear, but some items are stored in "BLONG" format. It appears to be an
: ascii hex encoding of something, but doing the obvious thing (simply
: treating each two bytes as the hex digit of one byte) doesn't return
: anything useful.

My mistake, it does decode as two hex bytes per byte of output. Received on Fri Jan 27 2006 - 19:11:00 CST