Re: whenever sqlerror is an unknown statement?

From: <jjsavage_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2006 11:28:04 -0800

>Do you really think you are in the correct profession?
I don't quite follow... I enjoy programming, but I don't like fighting against the languange to get it to do what I want. When the language designer added built-in functionality for something I want to do, this make me happy. 6 words, to me, is far better than 16 lines. Do you disagree?

>Or are you just one of the million hackers ruining the trade?
By trade, do you mean database programming or programming in general? I confess I don't like databases; the only comp sci class I ever got a C in was my database class. But, until I graduate, I'm stuck with whatever jobs I can get, and this is what I got. When I have those 2 magic letters after my name (BS), then I'll have many more options, and I'll move into something that really appeals to me.