file handling in pl/sql

From: Amrutha <amrutha_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2006 09:52:49 -0800

Hi,
I would like to run a bunch of queries and redirect the output to a file. The queries would be run against an Oracle database. I know I can create a simple procedure/package to do this, but not clear how to get the output redirected to a file.
Could someone help?
thanks,
Amrutha Received on Mon Jan 23 2006 - 11:52:49 CST