Re: help for execute immediate

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:38:15 +0100

DA Morgan wrote:

> Not to pick on those trained in India but we've got a guy here in
> Seattle who actually wrote:

Nothing against training from India, (or anything else for that matter, especially food ;) ) but it seems to me we're all getting outsourced to China (India getting too expensive, it's just our PM that doesn't get that...), and there are sweatshop like software factories over there that have code bangers paid by the character, that never see or understand data models, just for the benefit of maximum profit.

And it's that attitude I'm against.

And we're to answer the code banger head honcho with their questions. And we actually *do* it.

> EXECUTE IMMEIDATE 'COMMIT';
>
> It is hard to remain calm and professional when your entire being is
> screaming ROF and L.

Should have been 'commit tran', undoubtly. </rant>

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...