Oracle 9i View's Primary Key constraint

From: <warren.liyongbo_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2006 17:50:08 -0800

Hi,

In Oracle 9i we can create primary key constraint for views.

I am writing a PL/SQL script to retrieve the primary key columns from Oracle data dictionaries. I can successfully do that with tables, but with views it is not possible with the same script, because the primary key constraint of views don't exist in the ALL_INDEXES and ALL_IND_COLUMNS. I have searched around the data dictionaries to find which dictionary i can use to retrieve the view's primary key, but to no available. Anyone can shed some light?

Thank you very much. Received on Thu Jan 19 2006 - 19:50:08 CST