Re: ORA-01013 error

From: smathews <buchan6_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2006 14:35:14 -0800

Thanks Daniel for you quick response. I figured out what the issue was. I am using TIBCO Business Works application to call the oracle procedure by a JDBC call. By default the Business Works JDBC call procedure activity has a timeout of 10 seconds. So, when it is processing large number of records, the activity times out and raises ORA-01013. The solution is to increase the activity timeout. Thanks Again. Received on Thu Jan 19 2006 - 16:35:14 CST