Line wrapping with PL/SQL.

From: Raj <raj.kothary_at_thus.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:54:32 -0000

Hi,

Can I ask if there is a good way of wrapping lines of text in PL/SQL?

I'd like to be able to write a function which reads a file and puts the text contents into a varchar2. But, I want this to be the body of an email so I'd like to make sure that the lines wrap so that there is no line longer than 72 characters, but obviously not in the middle of a word.

I'd really like any pointers for this as so far all I have done is got the file opena dn read the contents in line-by-line.

Thanks in advance for your help (and apologies if this is the wrong group to post this to! If it is, where should I go?)

Kind regards,

--
Raj Kothary :: one|concept