Re: Can I tell which schema my SQL+ session is logged in as?

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2006 00:30:29 -0800

Also take a look at select * from user_users;

And the sys_context function has several user related options: current Oracle user, OS user, Proxy user, etc.... See the SQL manual.

select sys_context('USERENV','session_user') from sys.dual

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Sun Jan 08 2006 - 02:30:29 CST