Merge result of two queries?

From: Edward <egoduk_at_NOSPAM_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 00:09:56 -0000

I need to 'fill in the gaps' in the results of SQL1 - notice that it doesn't
return any results for 06/01/2006.
SQL2 returns results for all dates, with a forced count of 0.

How do I construct a query that would pad gaps in SQL1's results with the results from SQL2?
Producing results of:

08/01/2006 20
07/01/2006 33
06/01/2006 0
05/01/2006 22
04/01/2006 19

Thanks in advance,

Edward

SQL1:
select date, count from table;
Results:

08/01/2006 20
07/01/2006 33
05/01/2006 22
04/01/2006 19

SQL2:
select date, 0 as count from dateTable;
Results:

08/01/2006 0
07/01/2006 0
06/01/2006 0
05/01/2006 0
04/01/2006 0

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 452 spam emails to date.
Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now! Received on Sat Jan 07 2006 - 18:09:56 CST