Trigger

From: Zephyr <p.neumann_at_ids-scheer.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:04:39 +0100

Hi,

I'am using ORACLE Server + Client 9.2.0.4.0.

While creating triggers within SQLPlus* I get the message:

Warning: Trigger was created with compilation errors

If I executer 'show errors' I get : No errors.

Is there a parameter that can be switched to show the errors? Any hints?

Thanks
Patrick Received on Fri Jan 06 2006 - 02:04:39 CST