Re: regular expressions

From: Christian Eberhardt <uni-ebe_at_web.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:37:38 +0100

T wrote:

> Is any way to use regular expressions on 9.X Oracle databases, and how?
> Or it is 10g feature???

As far as I know regular expressions are a feature of 10g. It is possible to use java.util.regex package (or java regexp package from gnu) for creating some stored functions if java is installed.

There was definitly a good tutorial but I cannot find it. Anyway.. I hope it was helpful. Received on Thu Jan 05 2006 - 08:37:38 CST