Re: ORA-01779, update join view

From: <xcure2k_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Dec 2005 07:54:12 -0800

By the way, i have searched other postings on this subject, have tried to understand the manual, but it seems to me I'm doing the right thing on the update, that is, using the PK for tb_titlo t1 (and even for t2), but still i get the same error....
Sorry to post the "nth" version on the same topic... Received on Wed Dec 28 2005 - 09:54:12 CST