Re: New tool for database developers, DBAs and analysts!

From: TJ <emailme_at_tarang.net>
Date: 23 Dec 2005 12:07:22 -0800

I have been using Guggi for Oracle for over 6 months now. I do not agree to what some people are saying on the thread. As a matter of fact I have reported some issues to the company and they came back with solution and fixed on the next version made available for download.

I haven't paid a bit until now. You can always download a fresh copy after the one installed on your computer expires.

Guys, be sensible while commenting. Don't get freaked out by your wild thoughts.

-TJ