Re: New tool for database developers, DBAs and analysts!

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:13:36 GMT

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:48:58 -0800, bbulsara23 wrote:

>> HansF wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:19:00 -0800, OracleUser wrote:
>>
>> Oh heavens me, yet another spam/scam artist .... download the 30 day trial
>> for free and then pay $800 for a site license.

> Hans, Hans, Hans, your use and reference to a "scam" isn't exactly true
> is it?

Still smacks a lot of traditional 'bait and switch' which is at the core of many scams, largely because the spam states 'free' and the site then reveals that 'free' applies only to the evaluation. The fact that the spam does not reveal 'evaluation' is the cause of the irritation and label.

Based on your information, I reviewed what I wrote and agree it was a bit harsher that necessary.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com