Re: New tool for spammers

From: ChrisF <chris.freel_at_gmx.ch>
Date: 23 Dec 2005 02:12:24 -0800

> > It's called Xxxxx-Oracle and is available for free
> > download at:
> >
> > http://www.impact-sol.com
>
> And a copyright infringement suit too I hope. I've forwarded your spam
> to Oracle's legal department.

Oracle might have a problem sueing them, they don't give an address! "About Us" doesn't say where they are, and "Contact Us" just gives an E-mail address.
Probably operate out of a tin shack in {Choose the country you're most biased against}.
I will definately NOT be replying to

        jobs_at_impact-sol.com
but I invite all those "people" who trawl newsgroups to find E-mail addresses to spam to do so.

                     Merry Christmas everybody.