New to Oracle

From: <inlove22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Dec 2005 17:50:59 -0800

Hello! Wondering if someone can help educate me on the design on query that i would like to run.

Table A             Table B
ID                     PAR_ID
X_ROW_1         X_ROW_3

.. ..
.. ..

Table A and B are linked by the ID and PAR_ID columns. So i need a select statement that queries for all records that contain the non null values of x_row_3 along with all the non_null values of x_row_1. Sort of something like this. I know its some type of join but i can get it to work.

x_row_1         x_row_3
2343                234523

234324
5645