Re: Question about SQL Query

From: nickli <ningli2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2005 06:46:53 -0800

Hi,

   Thanks for your reply. As you said, the solution depends on the first day period. I couldn't get the correct answer since there are 2 other dates in my test table: 5/15/1994 and 3/21/1995, in addition to the dates 10/5/1996, 10/6/1996, 10/10/1996. With these dates added, the answer will not be correct with the solution. My question is: how can we calcualate the visits given any time period, no matter if it is in the same year or not. I have tried to create a solution based on your period and so far I couldn't figure one out. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

   Thanks.

   Nick Li Received on Tue Dec 20 2005 - 08:46:53 CST