Re: Can't connect to Oracle Dbase with SQL Server 2005 Express

From: Crazy Cat <danbredy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2005 09:35:08 -0800

Please elaborate on Sarbanes Oxley -- I looked it up but not sure how it applies to me (software developer). Isn't that targeted at accountants? My function and the project I'm working on have nothing to do with accounting -- it's an engineering function.

I found a solution to my problem with the Oracle OLE DB provider and am providing a link to the solution for all interested

Hope this helps any out there having similar problems.

Thanks Received on Mon Dec 19 2005 - 11:35:08 CST