Re: Running select queries only in my script

From: Hari <excel_hari_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2005 05:07:03 -0800

Sybrand,

> /*
> select 'x'
> from dual
> */

Thanx for the tip. it would help me. Also, would I have to actually type in /* before start of unwanted query and */ end of unwanted query? I mean is there a shortcut key, whereby I could select a code and press some keys and the selected part automatically gets commented (in SAS selecting and then ctrl + / does the same action given by you above).

(Still, I would like to persist, dont the folks in Oracle have a need for running selected part of code only. The above one wouldnt suffice if more of commenting is involved.)

Regards,
Hari
India

PS :