Re: Copy a record from 1-table to another

From: JoeT <trubisz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Dec 2005 18:59:41 -0800

TOAD won't work because this will have to run in the middle of the night from a shell script.
I can't see how the first part of this response is will solve the problem.

I have data in one table that all I want to do is move to another table and add 3-additional fields.
Perhaps bulk collect/insert will work, but I have been unable to make it work given the documentation and examples I have found so far.

Thanks anyway.

Joe