degree asignment

From: Lister <fache_at_SPAMclara.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:14:24 +0000

At college, I am doing a multimedia course (degree level, or thereabouts)and I have to write five hundred words on Oracle. I know very little about oracle, except that it's a high end database engine generally used by big multinational companies. As port of the assignment, I have to get information from less obvious sources, such as newsgroups. What sort of things should I say about Oracle?

Cheers Received on Fri Dec 09 2005 - 05:14:24 CST