Protocol Violation

From: <bordias_at_kvh.co.jp>
Date: 8 Dec 2005 22:23:33 -0800

Hi,

I was working on oracle 9.2.0.3 previously and using sqlmap for calling stored procedures. Everything was working fine.

No I changed my oracle configuration to 9.2.0.7 All of a sudden all stored procedure calls started giving error "Protocol Violation"

I am using following drivers
ojdbc14_g.jar
orai18n.jar

Any idea. A quick answer will help me a lot.

Thanks Received on Fri Dec 09 2005 - 00:23:33 CST