Oracle issues after switching from a workgroup to domain

From: <chianti12_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2005 09:47:42 -0800

We are seeing the following issues after switching from a workgroup to domain:

SQL> connect fra_at_sejour
Enter password:
ERROR:
ORA-01034: ORACLE not available
ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur>svrmgrl

Oracle Server Manager Release 3.1.7.0.0 - Production ORA-12560: TNS :protocol adapter error

If we switch back to a workgroup configuration we can access the databases. I have checked the tnsnames.ora and listener.ora and they seem fine. I am not sure what I am missing.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Nichole Received on Tue Dec 06 2005 - 11:47:42 CST