Assignment HELP

From: Thomas <thomas93_at_streamyx.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 01:17:10 +0800

Need help on my assignment.... I have finished all ecept the sqlquestion. I have created an ms access tables but need it in Oracle SQL. Please help

The question is as below

6. Define normalised relations as SQL tables enforcing all apllicable integrity constraints ans populate the tables with relevant data. The following is required:- SQL code + final data Set (Presented in an appendix)

7. Design the transaction "remove driving licence categoray X from the system" and code it in SQL

8.Design and code the query " Find out the details of the candidte who have yet to pass the test (i.e Persons repeating the test and without positive result)

For 6,7&8 Implementation on oracle database is COMPULSORY: Therefore screen dump must be added in appendix.

For 6&8 the following are required

a. specification of pre and post conditions
b. definition of input and output
c. processing logic and the SQl code
d. illustrative test run

Please help i have the database in Ms access Received on Fri Dec 02 2005 - 11:17:10 CST