Re: ORA-03117 resulting from package procedure parameter record types

From: Rick <richard.kromkamp_at_contax.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2005 08:38:20 -0800

I stand corrected. It is 9.2.0. Our DBA's are in the process of following up with Oracle, although my experience is that that can take some time. I was just hoping to get an early jump on the problem if possible.

Yes, we did jump from Cretaceous to Neolithic. Received on Wed Nov 30 2005 - 10:38:20 CST