Re: Execution statistics on SQLs, SPs, SFs and Package Calls

From: <slee328_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Nov 2005 15:17:09 -0800

Daniel:

I do not quite get the answers that you posted in the server message board. Therefore I wanted to post a similar message on this board to see whether anyone else has any suggestions for me. You asked me of my RDBMS version, which I answered "10.1.0.4.0". You asked whether I have Diagnostic Pack purchased which I answered "yes".

I think diagnostic Pack functions are merged into AWR and ADDM report in 10g but I still did not get how your answers (or questions) answered my question? Can you please explain a little bit more? Thanks!

Regards,
Stephen Lee Received on Tue Nov 22 2005 - 17:17:09 CST