Oracle Client for Linux on PPC (iBook)?

From: <chilecayenne_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Nov 2005 14:01:32 -0800

Hi all,

Well, I've been searching around...and from what I'm seeing...there is no way to get Oracle or Oracle client software (SQL*Plus...etc) running on Linux PPC?

If this not the case...can anyone point me to the download?

If this is the case....any suggestions on a good tool similar to SQL*Plus that I can use on Linux PPC to connect to and admin. my Oracle databases?

I've been run out of NOLA by Katrina...and all I got out with mostly, is my iBook I was playing with...it dual boots with OSX and Linux. The OSX partition is VERY small...mostly devoted the thing to Linux. I saw that Oracle supports Oracle for OSX...but, I can't use that due to space constraints...so, looking for some way to use the Linux partition on the ppc.

Thanks in advance,

chilecayenne Received on Tue Nov 22 2005 - 16:01:32 CST