ORA-01536: space quota exceeded for tablespace 'DME'

From: <arashamiri_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2005 03:15:30 -0800

hi,
this might be a stupid question, but anyway, I have to ask before doing anything wrong.

I have no tables or sequences or anything else in my tablespace. I dropped everything.

my problem:
when I want to create a new table in my tablespace I get the error: ORA-01536: space quota exceeded for tablespace 'DME'

I looked at the table USER_ts_quotas and I saw the following values:

TABLESPACE_NAME = "DME"
BYTES = 0
MAX_BYTES = 0
BLOCKS = 0
MAX_BLOCKS = 0
DROPPED = "NO" does changing the values of max_bytes / max_blocks solve my problem?

please help,
arash. Received on Mon Nov 21 2005 - 05:15:30 CST