Re: Any free beginner tutorials online?

From: <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 18 Nov 2005 17:06:15 -0800

I second everything except what "News" posted. I'd add, start with XE to play and the latest Concepts manual at tahiti to read. dizwell.com has some additional clarity for some things. http://newbiedba.blogspot.com/ has some ideas.

Oracle is a big subject. What are you interested in?

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
splog.