re:ISQL*PLUS

From: y2jan <janilo_at_gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 02:11:40 -0600

im a newbie on this oracle isql*plus thing. how can I know what my hostname is? I have installed the necessary files to run oracle on my pc. I want to access and use it now on my web browser (IE 6.0) but it always displays the "cannot find server page". i even tried running http://localhost/isqlplus but its still displays the same thing. can someone help me? thanx in advance! Received on Fri Nov 18 2005 - 02:11:40 CST