Re: Help rewriting query

From: News <Contact_404_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Nov 2005 06:43:15 -0800

News a écrit :

> Now try please in the same sample inserting row and fast refreshing!
> The MV is updated only when I issue a complete refresh. It works fine
> in 9i. I tried it with refresh on commit, refresh on demand and when
> t1, t2 and t3 are different.. Is there in 10g any parameter I must set
> for the MV to be updated?

Fast refresh didn't happen because I created MV in sys schemas. I figured it out cause I didn't see created objects with dbArtisan. When I created logs and MV in SCOTT schemas it worked fine !!

It's not important cause it was just test but if someone could explain this .. Received on Thu Nov 17 2005 - 08:43:15 CST