Re: Any free beginner tutorials online?

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 13 Nov 2005 19:54:12 -0700

Mark Townsend (markbtownsend_at_comcast.net) wrote:
: Steve wrote:
: > Ok I'm cheap, but when I'm online I'd like to use my time wisely. Could
: > someone point me to some good intro to Oracle sites.
: >
: > Thanks
: >
: > Steve
: >

: It's currently only in beta, but why not start with Oracle Database 10g
: Express Edition. It's specifically designed (as is the accompyaning doc)
: for people just starting with Oracle (and we would appreciate any
: feedback on whether it hits the mark or not)

: http://www.oracle.com/technology/xe/index.html

Linux rpm downloading even as we speak (so to speak). Received on Sun Nov 13 2005 - 20:54:12 CST