Re: Looking for a SQL Function

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:40:03 GMT

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:40:01 -0800, R. P. wrote:

> "HansF" <News.Hans_at_telus.net> wrote:

>> Registration means creating a userid and providing a [possibly fake]
>> email
>> address.  It really doesn't hurt to do it.

> Huh, if it was only that much! The questionaire one has to fill out is
> a full marketing survey and possible item on a contact list. Thanks but
> no thanks.

Suit yourself. If you don't want free and unfettered access to the software, documentation, tutorials, sample code and user forums, no one is asking you to sign up.

For the record - I'd signed up over 6 years ago using a special email ID I created for the purpose, and have kept all 28 emails that I've received from them since then. But then, I suppose you've never heard of gmail either?

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com