Advanced Materlized view is not updating data

From: <niraj.kumar.ait_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2005 22:04:48 -0800

 Hi,

              Materlized view is not updating data .For the first time is copies all the entries from table A to B( suppose i m replicating logs from A to B ) .I have configured it to update the data after 2 minute but it is not working (dont give any error ) i.e it dont update data . When I configure it to update data after each commit it gives some error .

with regards
Niraj Received on Tue Nov 08 2005 - 00:04:48 CST