Oracle Reports Win98 vs WinXP

From: <kbanfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2005 14:19:12 -0800

We've just finished migrating from windows 98 to windows XP only to discover that there are printing issues with Oracle Reports 6i in Windows XP. We are using Dot matrix printers to print our invoices (we have tried several brands - Panasonic KX 1124i, Epson Lx300+)

In Windows 98 the reports print fine, But in windows XP a report that usually prints on 1 page is now on 2 pages.

Please help. I'm desperate.

Respond to: kbanfield_at_gmail.com

Thank you all in advance. Received on Mon Nov 07 2005 - 16:19:12 CST