Re: Can some body help me with changing to the oracle sp.

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:12:40 GMT

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 04:05:19 -0800, Vinay Bhushan wrote:

> I use oracle 9i,
>
> can you let me know how can i improve the above code and what shall i
> do to make sure that i am going in the right way with oracle.

Three simple steps:

  1. Get Tom Kyte's book "Expert Oracle Database Architecture: 9i and 10g Programming Techniques and Solutions" http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10008
  2. Read it
  3. Implement the suggestions provided in the book, for the reasons provided in the book.
--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com