Express Edition

From: Chris Geiger <ChrisG_at_Geigers.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:49:56 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, has anyone had any experiance using the Oracle database, express edition. I've downloaded it, and installed it, however it does not run. It comes up with an error message telling me I can't access the ftp sever. I've loaded it on to a stand alone laptop. Any Ideas ?

Many thanks,

Chris. Received on Mon Nov 07 2005 - 06:49:56 CST