Re: Can some body help me with changing to the oracle sp.

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 03:55:43 -0800

Vinay Bhushan wrote:
> How do you do that even the oracle documentation is not so much help
> full the help is not there on oracle so that i can do some thing and
> learn on that. Could you let us know what we have to try and do to get
> things working even if some pointers not to use Temp tables then you
> could say what to use instead.
>
> What is the alternative to it. Nobody does that, At least this helps
> people to know if they are stuck in my position to get things working
> then they could go thought his process or example.
>
> I don't intend to hurt some one but its oracle which doesn't allow me
> to do things what i can do in SQL server. It should be like that for a
> reason. but where and who is telling the reason.
>
> you all say its there for better but nobody says what is better about
> it.
>
> could you be explanative on this one.
>
> Regards
> Vinay

Having clipped out any and all context how do you expect anyone to be able to help you?

What I see looking at the above is no statement of a problem, no version, no edition, nothing but ranting about something that from my experience is clearly untrue, with respect to Brand A vs Brand B.

What is it, precisely, you want to do? And with what version?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org