Re: Can some body help me with changing to the oracle sp.

From: Vinay Bhushan <bhushanvinay_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2005 03:15:00 -0800

How do you do that even the oracle documentation is not so much help full the help is not there on oracle so that i can do some thing and learn on that. Could you let us know what we have to try and do to get things working even if some pointers not to use Temp tables then you could say what to use instead.

What is the alternative to it. Nobody does that, At least this helps people to know if they are stuck in my position to get things working then they could go thought his process or example.

I don't intend to hurt some one but its oracle which doesn't allow me to do things what i can do in SQL server. It should be like that for a reason. but where and who is telling the reason.

you all say its there for better but nobody says what is better about it.

could you be explanative on this one.

Regards
Vinay Received on Mon Nov 07 2005 - 05:15:00 CST