Re: Oracle scripting

From: Mark Bole <makbo_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 03:27:59 GMT

HansF wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:19:29 +0100, David Nichols wrote:
>

>>If anyone's interested, I've just released a new scripting language ...

> Let the flames begin ...
>
> (hint: the vocal ones in this community, including myself, prefer such
> announcements be placed in comp.database.oracle.marketplace EVEN IF IT'S
> NOT COMMERCIAL!)

I'm not sure about the cross-platform portability of Slovak and Croatian, but maybe Mladen can help (that was sarcasm, in case you didn't notice).

http://qore.mbit.sk/

 > character set support, embedded logic support (it's possible to write  > self-modifying programs using the Program class, etc) and much more.

Call me old-fashioned, but I always thought self-modifying programs were a bad thing...

And, in light of the spam issue, I have cross-posted to comp.databases.oracle.marketing and posted for follow-ups to comp.databases.oracle.marketing only.

-Mark Bole Received on Thu Nov 03 2005 - 21:27:59 CST